$ 0Trip Price
Nepal comfort walking holiday tour offers countryside Himalayan foothill villages of Ghandruk, Landruk & Majgaun Gorkha soldiers’ homeland by easy short walk/hiking for all age group. In the beginning visit historic & cultural places as Swoyambhunath, Kathmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Pashupatinath temple and Boudhanath with sacred monasteries, you will drive to Pokhara, the foothills of Mt. Annapurna, exploring surrounding mountain of the Pokhara valley, including to see the famous Mt Annapurna, Macchapucchre, Dhaulagiri and Manaslu etc. which will obviously fascinate you to cherish.
- Destination : Nepal
- Trip Duration : 9N / 10D
- Max Altitude : 3,210 M (10,531 ft) M
- Group Size : 2 person Minimum
- Difficulty Level : Easy
- Travel Season : Jan-Dec
World Heritage Site, Historic & cultural medieval capital city:
Historic & cultural medieval capital city – Swoyambhunath, Boudhanath, Pashupatinath, Kathmandu, Patan & Bhaktapur,
Pokhara – Foothills of Mt. Annapurna with Panoramic Himalayan range views,
Ghandruk – Landruk comfort Trekking experience in the foothills of Mt. Annapurna
Mesmerizing views of the terraced farmlands, forests, beautiful villages
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, welcome & transferred to your Hotel, afternoon free for personal activities,
Day 02: Full day tour of Swoyambhunath, Kathmandu & Patan durbar square,
(Optional: Early morning you could take an optional Mount Everest flight tour – The Highest Mountain on Earth).
Day 03: Flight: Kathmandu to Pokhara: Trek to Birethanti at Sanctuary Lodge: (3750ft/1150m)
Day 04: Trek to Ghandruk at Himalaya lodge: (6,600ft/2,012m).
Day 05: Explore at Ghandruk: Himalaya lodge:
Day 06: Trek to Landruk. La Bee Lodge (5415ft /1565m)
Day 07: Trek to Majgaun at Gurung lodge: (4620ft/1,400m)
Day 08: Trek back to Pokhara (3300 ft /1000m) 5 hours
Day 09: Flight: Pokhara – Kathmandu
Day 10: Final departure transfer to the airport. End of our service.
Full day visit to the most important monuments of the Nepalese capital. Visit the Kumari Palace (Living goddess) where the Kumari acknowledges their greetings from her balcony window, Kathmandu Durbar square (The World Heritage site) where you could see the palaces of the Malla and Shah Kings, who ruled over the city. This square is surrounded by gigantic figure of Kal Bhairab (the God of Destruction), courtyards and temples. Currently the place is known as Hanuman Dhoka, a name derived from the statue of Monkey god adjoining to the palace entrance. A place with old temples and palaces is the place where Kings of Nepal were crowned and have their coronations solemnized.
Visit Swoyambhunath Stupa with its 2,500 year history, UNESCO World Heritage Site is one of the definitive experiences of Kathmandu. An ancient religious complex mobbed by monkeys and soaring above the city on a lofty hilltop, the fascinating, chaotic jumble of Buddhist and Hindu iconography. Even the 2015 earthquake failed to topple Kathmandu's best loved temple, you could see ancient carvings everywhere and the smell of incense and butter lamps, the mystical atmosphere is heightened in the morning a devotees who make a ritual circumnavigation of the stupa, spinning the prayer wheels set into its base. The emperor Ashoka allegedly visited 2000 years ago, this famous stupa is surrounded by beautiful houses of priest, Chaityas and monastery.
Later we will visit the Patan Durbar Square (World Heritage Site), the city of fine arts & craft in metal, stone, terracotta, officially known as Lalitpur Metropolitan City, it is one of the largest cities of Nepal, It is famous for its rich cultural heritage, where you will see in its ancient palace with golden gate and window, temples of Krishna, Shiva, Golden temple (Hiranya Barna Mahabihar) as well as some monasteries & beautiful courtyard. Overnight at hotel.
On arrival at the Pokhara airport, you will meet your guide waiting at the Pokhara domestic airport, then an hour transfer by road with guides & porters to our trek start point. Our walk will follow a ridgeline in the lower foothills of the Annapurna with surrounding views of the Pokhara Valley. This route then drops to the Modi River Valley, where Ker & Downey's Sanctuary Lodge is located. The lodge has magnificent views of the sacred and unclimbed Fishtail Mountain, or Machhapuchhare, as it is locally known. Lunch is at the lodge followed by an optional walk to the village of Birethanti. Or you may choose to spend the afternoon exploring the surrounding river valley (Trek time 3-4 hours). Overnight at Sanctuary Lodge (L, D)
Overnight Himalaya Lodge (B, L, D)
Overnight Gurung Lodge (B, L, D)
Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
Includes & Excludes
- Meeting & Assistance on Arr. / Dep. at airport/ Hotel by Sampurna travels Representatives.
- All private transfers on A/C car, van or coach
- 3 Nights Hotel in Kathmandu on BB Twin Room
- 1 Night Hotel / Resort in Pokhara on BB Twin/Dbl Room
- 5 Nights Ker & Downey comfort Lodge on full board
- Monument entrance fees during visit/tour with trekking permit
- 1 full day sightseeing tour as per itinerary with any language Speaking local tour guide in Kathmandú
- An official English speaking trek guide
- Flight: Kathmandu – Pokhara – Kathmandu
- Solar heated showers, flush toilets and electricity
- All meals, snacks, drinking water, tea and coffee while in the Lodges, All laundry while on trek
- All local beverages, alcoholic and non-alcoholic during happy hour (1800 – 1900 hrs)
- Down jackets, warm hats and gloves are provided in each lodges bedroom
Service Not Included:
- International air fare / Nepal visa
- Any meal which is not mentioned in the program
- Personal Travel / Rescue insurance
- Photography fees inside the monument
- Extra cost due to natural and political causes such as landslides, unrest, snow, strikes etc.
- All personal / nature expenses of table drinks, telephone, laundry, tips to guide, driver, escort, airport porterage, restaurant etc.
- Any other service not mentioned in the service includes column