$ 0Trip Price
In this Kathmandu Valley world heritage tour one can enjoy the most beautiful ancient medieval capital with its grandeur Malla dynasty's old palaces, monuments of Hindu & Buddhist religion.
Follow the historic & cultural places of Swoyambhunath, Kathmandu, Patan durbar square along with ancient monasteries are the main attraction of the trip for you, your family and friends.
- Destination : Nepal
- Trip Duration : N/AN / 1D
- Max Altitude : 1,400 M (4,600 ft) M
- Group Size : 1 person Minimum
- Difficulty Level : Easy
- Travel Season : Jan-Dec
World Heritage Site, Historic & cultural medieval capital city:
Swoyambhunath, Kathmandu & Patan Durbar Square
Mesmerizing views of the terraced farmlands, forests, beautiful villages
- Day 01 :Visits in Kathmandu: Swoyambhunath, Kathmandu, and Patan/Lalitpur.
A place with old temples and palaces is the place where Kings of Nepal were crowned and have their coronations solemnized.
Visit Swoyambhunath Stupa with its 2,500 year history, UNESCO World Heritage Site is one of the definitive experiences of Kathmandu. An ancient religious complex mobbed by monkeys and soaring above the city on a lofty hilltop, the fascinating, chaotic jumble of Buddhist and Hindu iconography. Even the 2015 earthquake failed to topple Kathmandu's best loved temple, you could see ancient carvings everywhere and the smell of incense and butter lamps, the mystical atmosphere is heightened in the morning a devotees who make a ritual circumnavigation of the stupa, spinning the prayer wheels set into its base. The emperor Ashoka allegedly visited 2000 years ago, this famous stupa is surrounded by beautiful houses of priest, Chaityas and monastery.
Later we will visit the Patan Durbar Square (World Heritage Site), the city of fine arts & craft in metal, stone, terracotta, officially known as Lalitpur Metropolitan City, it is one of the largest cities of Nepal, It is famous for its rich cultural heritage, where you will see in its ancient palace with golden gate and window, temples of Krishna, Shiva, Golden temple (Hiranya Barna Mahabihar) as well as some monasteries & beautiful courtyard. End of our service.
Includes & Excludes
- Meeting & Assistance on Arr. / Dep. at Hotel by Sampurna Adventure Representatives.
- Sightseeing tour as per itinerary with any language
- Speaking local tour guide
- All private transfers on A/C car, van or coach
- Monument entrance fees
- All presently applicable Govt tax & service tax,
- Personal Travel / Rescue insurance / Any meals
- Photography fees inside the monument
- Extra cost due to natural and political causes such as landslides, unrest, snow, strikes etc.
- All personal / nature expenses of table drinks, telephone, laundry, tips to guide, driver, escort, airport porterage, restaurant etc.
- Any other service not mentioned in the service includes column