$ 0Trip Price
In this Kathmandu Valley Tour program one can enjoy the most beautiful ancient medieval capital with its grandeur Malla dynasty's old palaces, monuments of Hindu & Buddhist religion.
Follow the historic & cultural places of Swoyambhunath, Kathmandu, Patan & Bhaktapur durbar square along with Changu Narayan, Nagarkot, Sankhu Village, Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, sacred ancient monasteries are the main attraction of the trip, and it is the first step in organizing to see Mt Everest and Himalayan range for you, your family and friends.
- Destination : Nepal
- Trip Duration : 4N / 5D
- Max Altitude : 1,400 M (4,600 Ft) M
- Group Size : 2 person Minimum
- Difficulty Level : Easy
- Travel Season : Jan-Dec
World Heritage Site, Historic & cultural medieval capital city:
Swoyambhunath, Boudhanath, Changu Narayan, Nagarkot, Pashupatinath, Kathmandu, Patan & Bhaktapur,
Mesmerizing views of the terraced farmlands, forests, beautiful villages
- Day 01 :Arrival in Kathmandu, welcome & transferred to your Hotel, afternoon free for personal activities,
- Day 02 : Visits in Kathmandu: Swoyambhunath, Kathmandu, and Patan/Lalitpur, (Optional: Mount Everest flight tour – The Highest Mountain on Earth).
- Day 03 : Full day tour: Sankhu Village, Boudhanath, Pashupatinath:
- Day 04 : Full day tour: Nagarkot, Changu Narayan, Bhaktapur:
- Day 05 : Final departure transfer to the airport. End of our service.
A place with old temples and palaces is the place where Kings of Nepal were crowned and have their coronations solemnized.
Visit Swoyambhunath Stupa with its 2,500 year history, UNESCO World Heritage Site is one of the definitive experiences of Kathmandu. An ancient religious complex mobbed by monkeys and soaring above the city on a lofty hilltop, the fascinating, chaotic jumble of Buddhist and Hindu iconography. Even the 2015 earthquake failed to topple Kathmandu's best loved temple, you could see ancient carvings everywhere and the smell of incense and butter lamps, the mystical atmosphere is heightened in the morning a devotees who make a ritual circumnavigation of the stupa, spinning the prayer wheels set into its base. The emperor Ashoka allegedly visited 2000 years ago, this famous stupa is surrounded by beautiful houses of priest, Chaityas and monastery.
Later we will visit the Patan Durbar Square (World Heritage Site), the city of fine arts & craft in metal, stone, terracotta, officially known as Lalitpur Metropolitan City, it is one of the largest cities of Nepal, It is famous for its rich cultural heritage, where you will see in its ancient palace with golden gate and window, temples of Krishna, Shiva, Golden temple (Hiranya Barna Mahabihar) as well as some monasteries & beautiful courtyard.
Overnight at hotel.
We will finish visiting Pashupatinath, "UNESCO World Heritage site", the sacred Hindu temple dedicated to Shiva, which serves as the seat of the national deity, this "extensive Hindu temple ground" offers an "extensive collection of temples, ashrams, sculptures etc. for centuries along the banks of the sacred river Bagamati ", considered Varanasi for Hindus, where you could witness their final rituals of cremation.
Overnight at hotel.
Changu Narayan, an ancient Hindu temple is located on a high hilltop that is also known as Changu. The temple was surrounded by forest with champak tree and a small village, known as Changu Village. This shrine is dedicated to Lord Vishnu and held in especial reverence by the Hindu people. This temple is considered as the oldest temple in Nepal.
Drive to Bhaktapur, UNESCO World Heritage site & the medieval capital city, it lies 14 km east of Kathmandu, we will visit Bhaktapur Durbar Square where we will see their exquisite woodworks in the Palace of 55 windows with their golden door, the beautiful Dattatreya Square, Nyatapola with Bhairab Temple Square and ceramics, The Durbar square is surrounded by spectacular architecture and vividly showcases the skills of the Newari artists and craftsmen over several centuries. Overnight at hotel.
Later at the arranged time, transfer to the airport for final departure. End of our service.
Includes & Excludes
|Hotels in KTM||Soaltee Crown Plaza 5*
Hotel Radisson 5*
Hotel Yak & Yeti 5*
|Hotel Shangrila 4*
Hotel Shambala 4*
Hotel Himalaya 4*
|Hotel Manaslu 3*|
|Tour Cost Per Person||415||375||300|
- Meeting & Assistance on Arr. / Dep. at airport / Hotel by Sampurna travels Representatives.
- Transportation in A/C comfortable private vehicle
- Dbl / Sgl / Twin sharing room with Breakfast basis.
- Sightseeing tour as per itinerary with any language
- Speaking local tour guide
- One time Monument entrance fees during visit/tour
- Presently applicable Govt. tax & service tax 24.3%
- Air fare not mentioned to & from Kathmandu
- Nepal visa
- Meal (Lunch & Dinner) not mentioned in the program
- Personal Travel / Rescue insurance
- Extra cost due to natural and political causes such as landslides, unrest, snow, strikes etc.
- All personal / nature expenses of table drinks, telephone, laundry, tips to guide, driver, escort, airport porterage, restaurant etc.
- Any other services not mentioned in the service includes column