$ 0Trip Price
In this Kathmandu Valley Tour program one can enjoy the most beautiful ancient medieval capital with its grandeur Malla dynasty's old palaces, monuments of Hindu & Buddhist religion.
Follow the historic & cultural places of Swoyambhunath, Kathmandu, Patan & Bhaktapur durbar square along with Changu Narayan, Nagarkot, Sankhu Village, Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, sacred ancient monasteries are the main attraction of the trip, and it is the first step in organizing to see Mt Everest and Himalayan range for you, your family and friends.
- Destination : Nepal
- Trip Duration : 4N / 5D
- Max Altitude : 2,195 M (7,201 ft) M
- Group Size : 2 person Minimum.
- Difficulty Level : Easy
- Travel Season : Jan-Dec
World Heritage Site, Historic & cultural medieval capital city:
Swoyambhunath, Boudhanath, Pashupatinath, Kathmandu, Patan & Bhaktapur,
Mesmerizing views of the terraced farmlands, forests, beautiful villages
- Day 01 :Arrival in Kathmandu, welcome & transferred to your Hotel, afternoon free for personal activities
- Day 02 :Full day tour of Boudhanath, Pashupatinath, Bhaktapur & Nagarkot.
- Day 03 : Full day tour of Changu Narayan & Patan/Lalitpur,
- Day 04 : Full day tour of Swoyambhunath, Kathmandu durbar square, (Optional: Early morning you could take an optional Mount Everest flight tour – The Highest Mountain on Earth).
- Day 05 : Final departure transfer to the airport. End of our service.
Drive to Bhaktapur, UNESCO World Heritage site & the medieval capital city, it lies 14 km east of Kathmandu, we will visit Bhaktapur Durbar Square where we will see their exquisite woodworks in the Palace of 55 windows with its golden gate, the beautiful Dattatreya Square, Nyatapola with Bhairab Temple Square and ceramics, The Durbar square is surrounded by spectacular architecture and vividly showcases the skills of the Newari artists and craftsmen over several centuries.
Later we drive to Nagarkot, mountain resort (1 hour / 22 Km), situated at an elevation of 2,195 meters, it is considered one of the most scenic spots to view the majestic Himalayan ranges including Mount Everest as well as other peaks of the eastern Himalayan range (if weather permits), check in, in the afternoon walk around the Nagarkot village and view the sunset with glowing Himalaya, (weather permitting), dinner and Overnight at hotel.
Changu Narayan, an ancient Hindu temple is located on a high hilltop that is also known as Changu. The temple was surrounded by forest with champak tree and a small village, known as Changu Village. This shrine is dedicated to Lord Vishnu and held in especial reverence by the Hindu people. This temple is considered as the oldest temple in Nepal.
Later we will visit the Patan Durbar Square (World Heritage Site), the city of fine arts & craft in metal, stone, terracotta, officially known as Lalitpur Metropolitan City, it is one of the largest cities of Nepal, It is famous for its rich cultural heritage, where you will see in its ancient palace with golden gate and window, temples of Krishna, Shiva, Golden temple (Hiranya Barna Mahabihar) as well as some monasteries & beautiful courtyard. Overnight at hotel.
We continue to Swoyambhunath Stupa (World Heritage Site), an ancient religious complex located at the top of a hill in the west of Kathmandu Valley. It is also known as "Monkey Temple" as there are many sacred monkeys who live in areas of the northwestern part of the temple. This famous stupa is surrounded by small houses of priest, Chaityas and monastery.
Overnight at hotel.
Later at the arranged time, transfer to the airport for final departure. End of our service
Includes & Excludes
|Hotels in KTM||Soaltee Crown Plaza 5*
Hotel Radisson 5*
Hotel Yak & Yeti 5*
|Hotel Shangrila 4*
Hotel Shambala 4*
Hotel Himalaya 4*
|Hotel Manaslu 3*|
|Hotels in Nagarkot||CHIM||CHIM||CVILLA|
|Tour Cost Per Person||451||421||340|
- Meeting & Assistance on Arr. / Dep. at airport / Hotel by Sampurna Adventure Representatives.
- All private transfers on A/C car, van or coach
- Dbl / Sgl / Twin sharing room with Breakfast basis.
- Sightseeing tour as per itinerary with any language
- Speaking local tour guide
- In Nagarkot on MAP basis (Breakfast & Dinner)
- One time Monument entrance fees during visit/tour
- Presently applicable Govt. tax & service tax 24.3%
- Any Air fare not mentioned to and from Kathmandu
- Any meal which is not mentioned in the program
- Personal Travel / Rescue insurance
- Extra cost due to natural and political causes such as landslides, unrest, snow, strikes etc.
- All personal / nature expenses of table drinks, telephone, laundry, tips to guide, driver, escort, airport porterage, restaurant etc.
- Any other services not mentioned in the service includes column