$ 0Trip Price
In this Kathmandu Valley Tour program one can enjoy the most beautiful ancient medieval capital with its grandeur Malla dynasty's old palaces, monuments of Hindu & Buddhist religion.
Follow the historic & cultural places of Swoyambhunath, Kathmandu, Patan & Bhaktapur durbar square along with Changu Narayan, Nagarkot, Sankhu Village, Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, sacred ancient monasteries, Foothills of Mt. Annapurna with Panoramic Himalayan range views, are the main attraction of the trip, and it is the first step in organizing to see Mt Everest and Himalayan range for you, your family and friends.
- Destination : Nepal
- Trip Duration : 4N / 5D
- Max Altitude : 2,195 M (7,201 ft) M
- Group Size : 2 person Minimum.
- Difficulty Level : Easy
- Travel Season : Jan-Dec
World Heritage Site, Historic & cultural medieval capital city:
Swoyambhunath, Boudhanath, Pashupatinath, Kathmandu, Patan & Bhaktapur,
Pokhara – Foothills of Mt. Annapurna with Panoramic Himalayan range views,
Mesmerizing views of the terraced farmlands, forests, beautiful villages
- Day 01 :Arrival in Kathmandu, welcome & transferred to your Hotel, visit Swoyembhu, Kathmandu
- Day 02 : Drive: Kathmandu – Pokhara: In the afternoon visit in Pokhara.
- Day 03 : Flight: Pokhara – Kathmandu: visit Sarangkot, Patan, drive to Nagarkot.
- Day 04 : Full day visit of Bhaktapur, Pashupatinath, Boudhanath.
- Day 05 : Final departure transfer to the airport. End of our service.
Visit to the most important monuments of the Nepalese capital. Visit the Kumari Palace (Living goddess) where the Kumari acknowledges their greetings from her balcony window, Kathmandu Durbar square (The World Heritage site) where you could see the palaces of the Malla and Shah Kings, who ruled over the city. This square is surrounded by gigantic figure of Kal Bhairab (the God of Destruction), courtyards and temples. Currently the place is known as Hanuman Dhoka, a name derived from the statue of Monkey god adjoining to the palace entrance. A place with old temples and palaces is the place where Kings of Nepal were crowned and have their coronations solemnized.
Visit Swoyambhunath Stupa with its 2,500 year history, UNESCO World Heritage Site is one of the definitive experiences of Kathmandu. An ancient religious complex mobbed by monkeys and soaring above the city on a lofty hilltop, the fascinating, chaotic jumble of Buddhist and Hindu iconography. Even the 2015 earthquake failed to topple Kathmandu's best loved temple, you could see ancient carvings everywhere and the smell of incense and butter lamps, the mystical atmosphere is heightened in the morning a devotees who make a ritual circumnavigation of the stupa, spinning the prayer wheels set into its base. The emperor Ashoka allegedly visited 2000 years ago, this famous stupa is surrounded by beautiful houses of priest, Chaityas and monastery.
Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
In the afternoon visit to famous David fall, which disappear through a narrow gorge into a mysterious hole in the ground, take a boat ride in Phewa Lake and reach the temple of Tal Barahi temple in the island, later simply walk around the main tourist hub near Fewa Lake side, overnight at hotel in Pokhara.
Later we drive to Nagarkot, mountain resort (1 hour / 22 Km), situated at an elevation of 2,195 meters, it is considered one of the most scenic spots to view the majestic Himalayan ranges including Mount Everest as well as other peaks of the eastern Himalayan range (if weather permits), check in, in the afternoon walk around the Nagarkot village and view the sunset with glowing Himalaya, (weather permitting), dinner and Overnight at hotel.
Continue visit to Pashupatinath, a famous UNESCO's a cultural heritage & sacred Hindu temple dedicated to Shiva, it serves as the seat of the national deity, This "extensive Hindu temple precinct" is a "sprawling collection of temples, ashrams, images and inscriptions raised over the centuries along the banks of the sacred Bagamati river", Considered as Varanasi for Hindus, where one could witness their final rituals of cremation.
Later visit to Boudhanath, "UNESCO World Heritage Site", and its massive mandala makes it one of the largest spherical Stupa which is the largest in the world. From 1960, Tibetan refugee residing at this place and has constructed over 50 Buddhist (Monasteries). The Stupa is said to have entombed the remains of Kassyapa Buddha.
Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
Later at the arranged time, transfer to the airport for final departure. End of our service
Includes & Excludes
|Hotels in KTM||Soaltee Crown Plaza 5*
Hotel Radisson 5*
Hotel Yak & Yeti 5*
|Hotel Shangrila 4*
Hotel Shambala 4*
Hotel Himalaya 4*
|Hotel Manaslu 3*|
|Hotels in Pokhara||Templetree Resort
|Hotel Barahi 4*
Hotel Dayatra 4*
|Mt. Kailash Resort|
|Hotels in Nagarkot||Club Himalaya||Club Himalaya||Country Villa Resort|
|Tour Cost Per Person||676||657||556|
- Meeting & Assistance on Arr. / Dep. at airport / Hotel by Sampurna Adventure Representatives.
- All private transfers on A/C car, van or coach
- Nonalcoholic welcome drinks on arrival at hotel
- Dbl / Sgl / Twin sharing room with Breakfast basis.
- In Nagarkot: Breakfast & Dinner basis
- Sightseeing tour as per itinerary with any language
- Speaking local tour guide
- Monument entrance fees during visit/tour
- Flight: Pokhara – Kathmandu
- Presently applicable Govt. tax & service tax 24.3%
- International air fare / Nepal visa
- Any meal which is not mentioned in the program
- Personal Travel / Rescue insurance
- Photography fees inside the monument
- Extra cost due to natural and political causes such as landslides, unrest, snow, strikes etc.
- All personal / nature expenses of table drinks, telephone, laundry, tips to guide, driver, escort, airport porterage, restaurant etc.
- Any other services not mentioned in the service includes column