$ 0Trip Price
In this "Himalayan Valley tour" one could see the beautiful medieval capital of Nepal with its ancient palaces of the Malla dynasty; monuments and temples of Hindu and Buddhist religion, including its villages and the Himalayan valley are untouched by modern civilization for centuries are unforgettable memories of the tour is the first step in organizing to see Nepal with Mt Everest Himalaya for you, your family and friends.
In the beginning visit historic & cultural places as Swoyambhunath, Kathmandu Durbar Square, Patan and Bhaktapur, Pashupatinath temple and Boudhanath with sacred monasteries, later drive to Pokhara, the foothills of Mt. Annapurna, from Sarangkot you will see the famous Mt Annapurna, Macchapucchre, Dhaulagiri and Manaslu etc.
- Destination : Nepal
- Trip Duration : 5N / 6D
- Max Altitude : 1,600 M (5,250 ft) M
- Group Size : 2 - 12 guests.
- Difficulty Level : Easy
- Travel Season : Jan-Dec
World Heritage Site, Historic & cultural medieval capital city:
Swoyambhunath, Boudhanath, Pashupatinath, Kathmandu, Patan & Bhaktapur,
Pokhara – Foothills of Mt. Annapurna with Panoramic Himalayan range views,
Boating at Fewa Lake
Mesmerizing views of the terraced farmlands, forests, beautiful villages
- Day 01 :Arrival Kathmandu: Afternoon visit Swoyambhunath, Kathmandu:
- Day 02 : Full day tour of Bhaktapur, Pashupatinath, Boudhanath: (Optional: Early morning you could take an optional Mount Everest flight tour – The Highest Mountain on Earth).
- Day 03 : Drive: Kathmandu – Pokhara: afternoon rest or walk around,
- Day 04 : In Pokhara: visit Sarangkot (1,600 Mt.), David Fall and Gupteswor cave:
- Day 05 : Flight: Pokhara – Kathmandu: Visit Patan Durbar Square,
- Day 06 : Final departure transfer to the airport. End of our service.
A place with old temples and palaces is the place where Kings of Nepal were crowned and have their coronations solemnized.
Visit Swoyambhunath Stupa with its 2,500 year history, UNESCO World Heritage Site is one of the definitive experiences of Kathmandu. An ancient religious complex mobbed by monkeys and soaring above the city on a lofty hilltop, the fascinating, chaotic jumble of Buddhist and Hindu iconography. Even the 2015 earthquake failed to topple Kathmandu's best loved temple, you could see ancient carvings everywhere and the smell of incense and butter lamps, the mystical atmosphere is heightened in the morning a devotees who make a ritual circumnavigation of the stupa, spinning the prayer wheels set into its base. The emperor Ashoka allegedly visited 2000 years ago, this famous stupa is surrounded by beautiful houses of priest, Chaityas and monastery.
Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
We will continue to Pashupatinath, "UNESCO World Heritage site", the sacred Hindu temple dedicated to Shiva, which serves as the seat of the national deity, this "extensive Hindu temple ground" offers an "extensive collection of temples, ashrams, sculptures etc. for centuries along the banks of the sacred river Bagamati ", considered Varanasi for Hindus, where you could witness their final rituals of cremation.
We will finish visiting Boudhanath, "UNESCO World Heritage site", its massive mandala makes it one of the largest spherical Stupa in the world, where many Tibetan refugees residing since 1960 in its premises have built more than 50 Buddhist monasteries. The Stupa is said to have buried the remains of Kassyapa Buddha. Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
Overnight at hotel.
Overnight at hotel in Pokhara.
Overnight at hotel.
Includes & Excludes
|Hotels in KTM||Soaltee Crown Plaza 5*
Hotel Radisson 5*
Hotel Yak & Yeti 5*
|Hotel Shangrila 4*
Hotel Shambala 4*
Hotel Himalaya 4*
|Hotel Manaslu 3*|
|Hotels in Pokhara||Templetree Resort
|Hotel Barahi 4*
Hotel Dayatra 4*
|Mt. Kailash Resort|
|Tour Cost Per Person||755||725||585|
- Meeting & Assistance on Arr. / Dep. at airport / Hotel by Sampurna Adventure Representatives.
- All private transfers on A/C car, van or coach
- Nonalcoholic welcome drinks on arrival at hotel
- Dbl / Sgl / Twin sharing room with Breakfast basis.
- Flight: Pokhara – Kathmandu
- Sightseeing tour as per itinerary with any language
- Speaking local tour guide
- Monument entrance fees during visit/tour
- International air fare / Nepal visa
- Any meal which is not mentioned in the program
- Personal Travel / Rescue insurance
- Photography fees inside the monument
- Extra cost due to natural and political causes such as landslides, unrest, snow, strikes etc.
- All personal / nature expenses of table drinks, telephone, laundry, tips to guide, driver, escort, airport porterage, restaurant etc.