$ 0Trip Price
In this "Himalayan Valley tour" one could see the beautiful medieval capital of Nepal with its ancient palaces of the Malla dynasty; monuments and temples of Hindu and Buddhist religion, including its villages and the Himalayan valley are untouched by modern civilization for centuries are unforgettable memories of the tour is the first step in organizing to see Nepal with Mt Everest Himalaya for you, your family and friends.
In the beginning visit historic & cultural places as Swoyambhunath, Kathmandu Durbar Square, Patan and Bhaktapur, Pashupatinath temple and Boudhanath with sacred monasteries, later drive to Pokhara, from Sarangkot you will see the famous Mt Annapurna, Macchapucchre, Dhaulagiri and Manaslu etc.
- Destination : Nepal
- Trip Duration : 5N / 6D
- Max Altitude : 2,100 M
- Group Size : 1
- Difficulty Level : Easy
- Travel Season : Round the year
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu: visit Swoyambhunath, Kathmandu.
Day 02: Full day tour: Bhaktapur, Pashupatinath, Boudhanath.
(Optional: Early morning an optional Mount Everest flight tour – The Highest Mountain on Earth).
Day 03: Kathmandu – Pokhara: (220km, 5 – 6 hrs).
Day 04: Pokhara – Sarangkot (1,600 Mt.) – Pokhara.
Day 05: Flight: Pokhara – Kathmandu: Visit Patan.
Day 06: Departure.
Includes & Excludes
- Meeting & Assistance on Arr. / Dep. at airport / Hotel by Sampurna travels Representatives.
- All suitable transfers on A/C car, van, coach & bus.
- Nonalcoholic welcome drinks on arrival at hotel.
- Dbl / Sgl / Twin sharing room with Breakfast basis.
- Flight: Pokhara – Kathmandu.
- English/Spanish/French/German/Italian/Chinese/Russian Speaking local tour guide in Kathmandu.
- Monument entrance fees at all places.
- All presently applicable Govt. tax & service tax.
Service Does Not Include:
- International air fare / Nepal visa.
- Any meal not mentioned in the program.
- Personal Travel insurance.
- Photography fees inside the monument .
- Extra cost due to natural and political causes such as landslides, unrest, snow, strikes etc.
- All personal expenses of food & drinks, laundry, telephone, tips to guide, driver, restaurant etc.
- Any other service not mentioned in the service includes column.