Should you may require to customize this trip please let us know by mail: CUSTOMIZE IT
The above information is a guide and standard template itinerary of what we offer. All trip can be customized at your request to accommodate your specific requirements. Private tours departure are available on any days all year round.
We will provide above mentioned hotels on Double / Twin sharing basis as per meal plan, it is not to be construed that accommodation is held at these hotels until & unless we convey such confirmation to you. In the event of any of the above mentioned hotels not becoming available we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whatever applicable) to you. Check in / check out at all hotels is 1200 noon. Please note: early check-in is subject to availability & apply charges.
Best Time to visit in Nepal
- Spring: March to May are the best seasons with clear and pleasant weather.
- Summer: June to August are the monsoon time, much greenery environment, rain, warm & hot weather.
- Autumn: September to November, are the best seasons with clear and pleasant weather.
- Winter: December to February, are the best seasons with clear and pleasant weather, cold in the morning & night.
Passport & Visa:
- Nepal visa will get upon arrival at Kathmandu airport,
- The passport should have minimum 6 month of validity with two empty pages.
Nepal visa fee:
- Advised to bring a Passport size photograph
- 15 days Multiple entry – US$ 25 or equivalent convertible currency
- 30 days Multiple entry – US$ 40 or equivalent convertible currency
Free baggage allowance on intra-Nepal flights:
- Check in: 01 piece maximum 15 kg per person
- Carry/cabin baggage: 01 piece maximum 07 kg per person
Should you may wish to discuss any aspect of this trip or your suitability for it please contact us by email. If you want to talk to us directly feel free to call us at: +977 98510 22615 (WhatsApp / Viber / Skype: viajesnepal)
Due respect to safety concern of our guest while travelling with Sampurna Adventure. Please note that the weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond our control can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the team leader will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group. Where a change does occur, we do everything we can to minimize its effect, but we cannot be responsible for the results of changes or delays.